S250 Series Hydraulic Cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinder type S250 to setup standards have a nominal working pressure of 25,00 MPa.
- Designed to give a high degree of reliability in heavy industrial and mobile applications.
- Ground and chrome plated EN8 rods for longer life on gland seals and shaft surface protection.
- Cylinder barrel ST52 honed to N4 finish for longer seal life.
- Various seal materials are available to suit the hydraulic medium.
- Various rod materials available to suit applications.
- Alternative ports & port positions available.
- Nominal Pressure - 25,0 MPa (250 bar 3625 psi)
- Static Test Pressure - 37,0 MPa (370 bar 5440 psi)
- Mounting Position - Optional
- Hydraulic Fluid - Mineral Oil To DIN 51 524
- Fluid Temp. Range - -20˚C to +80˚C
- Stroking Speed - Up to 0,5 m/s
- Mountings - As per S250 series
Ordering Code Cylinder Type: S250
Force Diagram in kN
Piston Rod Column Loading Chart Load-F-IN KN
Diam. and Length in mm - Load Figures in kN - Safety Factor 3.1